A structured cabling system is a complete system of cabling and associated hardware, which provides a comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure. This infrastructure serves a wide range of uses, such as providing telephone service or transmitting data through a computer network. It should not be device dependent.
Structured cabling installations typically include entrance facilities; vertical and horizontal backbone pathways; vertical and horizontal backbone cables; horizontal pathways; horizontal cables; work area outlets; equipment rooms; telecommunications closets; cross-connect facilities; multi-user telecommunications outlet assemblies (MUTOA); transition points; and consolidation points.
Every structured cabling system is unique. This is due to variations in the:
- The architectural structure of the building, which houses the cabling installation.
- The cable and connection products, The function of the cabling installation.
- The types of equipment the cabling installation will support — present and future.
- The configuration of an already installed system (upgrades and retrofits).
- Customer requirements; and Manufacturer warranties.
What Are the Benefits of Structured Cabling?
Once again, an organization is a keyword here. With an organized structured cabling system, the benefits are:
- Moves, adds, and changes are much easier since they are done versus running long patch cords from equipment racks.
- The potential for downtime is reduced as the potential for human error is drastically reduced due to this organization.
- Time savings: cable and port tracing becomes a much easier job with a structured cabling system. This logical, organized approach not only makes changes easier, but it saves you time.
- Aesthetics: Never underestimate the looks! A structured cabling system will look much cleaner than a point-to-point method. Since the changes are done at the hardware, the hardware can be cabled up and not touched in most instances. This allows the cabling in front of the switch to remain aesthetically pleasing.
Data cabling in most business environments is the literal communications backbone. Providing connectivity for voice/phones, data/computers/networking hardware, audiovisual equipment, security equipment, paging systems, and beyond, cabling serves a wide array of purposes. Cubezix can provide copper and fiber optic connectivity for voice/phones, data/computers/networking hardware, audiovisual equipment, security equipment, paging systems, and beyond.
Cubezix Technologies is a leading manufacturer of structured cabling, grounding, fiber optics, racks and cabinets, and structured cabling accessories. Cubezix’s dedication to producing quality telecommunications products at varying price levels provide customers of all sizes to take advantage of its robust product line. Their innovative solutions and products ensure that in every deployment, customers are receiving quality regardless of the environment.
Cubezix starts with an on-site visit to discuss your needs and assess your current infrastructure before creating the solutions that will benefit you the most and help you reach your goals. We customize and integrate solutions based on your current business requirements and budget to ensure it’s scalable for future business growth.
Our Project Management team provides the accountability, communication, and expert knowledge you can depend on to ensure the successful integration of your new solution. Cubezix determines the product and installation standards to deploy across multiple locations for consistency and product quality guarantees. We will manage your projects from inception to implementation, giving you the freedom to focus on your core business.
AV Systems Project Management
We can develop a workflow and plan that will meet the needs and concepts of your AV System installation, with studies on the right equipment to use and engaging in its installation and integration into your workflow and your budget.
Structured Cabling Project Management
Laying out the foundation of communication infrastructures and developing a layout for all hardware connections and communications, our structured cabling project management service will make sure all cable connections in your facility are efficient, elegant, and lasting.
Wireless LAN Project Management
Studying a site, designing a wireless connection infrastructure, and providing the technical solutions to meet the necessary connection coverage and performance your facilities need are the sum of our wireless network project management services.
Access control & CCTV Project Management
Assisting in the design and setup of a security system that includes video surveillance and access control requires a concerted work of survey, design, planning, and installation. Our insight into performing layouts of infallible CCTV systems is at your disposal.
Please contact us for any IT infrastructure-related queries